- Posted by: admin
- Category: Other
Corporate finance: We offer our expertise to provide optimal capital structure at least cost of capital to the organization. We facilitate to cater to the borrowing needs of the organization by leveraging our strong relationships with the banks and financial institutions.
Assessment of working capital Needs
Consultancy on bank credit & private equity
Project financing consultancy
Consultancy for fixed assets financing and refinancing
Planning for Reducing Finance Costs
ALBERTS advises corporate, financial and private investors on a range of capital optimization strategies with M&A advisory, debt advisory, transaction services, valuations, merger and integration services offerings.
How we can help
With our collaborative and integrated approach to all projects and transactions, clients benefit from our expertise in valuation, transaction services, M&A and debt advisory. We use our experience of the marketplace to deliver a successful solution, no matter how complex the deal.
Our services include:
- Transaction services
- M&A advisory
- Debt advisory
Our team advises on all aspects of valuing companies, income generating assets, listed and unlisted securities, intellectual property and intangible assets both in Luxembourg and abroad. The team works across all industries and business stages. We dynamically merge our valuation and industry knowledge to assist our clients in valuation issues.
Our valuation specialists are part of a global network of practitioners with access to experience and market information around the world and offer advice to both public and private companies.
Our team assists in a variety of context:
- Financial reporting
- M&A transactions
- Strategic planning and shareholder value optimization
- Tax planning and compliance
- Restructuring or bankruptcy
- Litigation and dispute resolution
- Investment portfolio
Transaction Services (TS)
Our team can support you in the analysis and assessment of available information in order for you to make an informed decision and create the best value from a transaction. Our due diligence expertise (financial, commercial and operational) is complemented by industry and functional experts.
Our team assists in:
- Acquisition (buy side) due diligence: providing insights on the key issues and risks associated with a potential target business or asset
- Vendor due diligence: giving vendors greater control over the sale process
- Vendor assistance services: preparing a business for sale and optimising certainty over price through the sale process
- Commercial due diligence: assessing targets positioning within its commercial environment
- Operational due diligence: reviewing the operational aspects of a company in the context of mergers and acquisitions
Mergers & Acquisitions advisory
ALBERTS Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) specialists have the insight and experience to advise corporate and private equity investors through each stage of the Mergers & Acquisitions process. We help clients develop appropriate growth strategies based on their goals, so they will be prepared to capitalize on opportunities during the merger, acquisition, or divestiture process. From strategy to integration or divestiture, we recommend established strategies and solutions to help provide the confidence and support clients need to achieve their unique growth objectives.
Our team assists in:
- Acquisitions of companies and businesses
- Sale of companies or businesses: mandated sales/controlled auctions
- Raising finance (equity and debt) for acquisitions
- Distressed M&A: buying or selling companies in financial distress
- Private equity advisory
- Management Buy-Out (MBO) | Management Buy-In (MBI)
The team works closely with CFOs and Group Treasurers of public and private companies, providing them with independent advice on all aspects of debt financing. The team also provides world-class execution resource.
Our services include:
- Analysis of existing debt arrangements and recommendations on how to reduce cost and improve flexibility of debt (cost of financing)
- Preparation of investment documentation to inform, attract and facilitate discussions with potential new lenders (banks, private equity, SNCI)
- Assessment of available grants & subsidies
- Design of financial model and assessment of current credit situation including tax optimization
- Evaluation of proposals from lenders and assistance during negotiations
- Assessment of personal guaranties required by banks
- Access to international financing sources via Deloitte global network and assistance in structuring and arranging highly customised financial