- Posted by: Admin
- Category: Audit
Partners and managers are taking active interest in the effectiveness of Risk Management and Control Assurance areas in their organization. Stakeholders are increasingly demanding a higher degree of transparency and ethical behavior.
Consequently, organizations are introducing risk-based internal audit plans, which are designed to focus on critical areas. Appropriate risk management systems enable organizations to take advantage of opportunities while effectively managing the accompanying business risks. Managing loss potential, while consciously taking acceptable risks directly enables the management to provide fair returns on investment.
Todays leading internal audit organizations are no longer limited to hazard avoidance and compliance. They need to demonstrate their knowledge on risk management, business process improvement, which is a characteristic of a consultant rather than a classical internal auditor. Furthermore, internal auditors are no longer required to focus solely on financial audits. They increasingly need to provide value adding support to managements across all areas of operation, for example, Information Technology, Purchase-to-Pay process, Order-to-Cash process, regulatory compliance, etc. To meet these challenges, a growing number of organizations are looking for strategic partners to support their internal audit requirements.
Is this your current state
- You want an expert internal audit service provider to give you assurance on processes and controls for effectively managing your business risks
- You want to improve and increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the internal audit function to add value to your organisation
- Your internal audit department lacks the focus to cover the right risks and support your organization in meeting its corporate objectives
- You are looking at supplementing your in-house internal audit with specialist skills
- Your internal audit function has insufficient resource to cover the geographical spread of your organisation
- Your systems, procedures and risk management practices are not formalized and inconsistent across the organisation
How we can support you:
Our Internal Audit Services (IAS) employs highly skilled professionals, who can help solve many of your common problems with the right solutions, contemporary processes/methodologies and superior tools/technologies.
- We can help organizations improve their quality and effectiveness of internal audit process by:
- Advising and assisting in the development of internal audit and risk management methodologies
- Assessing whether the internal audit function is delivering effectively to stakeholders
- Providing internal audit resourcing solutions, including full outsourcing or complementing in-house functions with specialist skills or geographical coverage