- Posted by: admin
- Category: Tax
As your tax agent, we will be responsible to provide all the information, documents, records and data to the Federal Tax Authority (FTA) if requested to submit on behalf of you. We will act on behalf of you with regard to your all tax affairs with the FTA as a tax agent.
As a tax agent our services includes the following but not limited to it:
- VAT Registration Service/VAT Group Registration Services
- Preparing and submitting VAT Returns on behalf of you
- To maintain relevant records related to tax transactions
- Liaison with FTA on your tax related matters
- Represent you in front of FTA if any query or clarification required
- Respond to the FTA on your behalf if Tax Audit | Tax Assessment is conducted
- Arrange or prepare the documents for the FTA during the tax audit | tax assessment
- To submit request for reconsiderations on the decisions made by the FTA
- To proceed with de-registration on your behalf if required
We provide Tax Advisory Services, VAT Implementation Services, VAT Return Filing, VAT Compliance Review and TAX Consultancy Services and Tax Agent Services in the all Seven Emirates. For more information on tax agent services, please contact us on the numbers given on website:
A business must register for VAT if its taxable supplies and imports exceed AED 375,000 per annum.
It is optional for businesses whose supplies and imports exceed AED 187,500 per annum.
A business house pays the government the tax that it collects from the customers, but at the same time it receives a refund from the government on tax that it has paid to its suppliers.
Foreign businesses may also recover the VAT they incur when visiting the UAE.
Documents and Information Required for Vat Registration:
Before applying for VAT Registration, below mentioned documents are required to be kept ready. The soft copies of the documents should also be uploaded along with the application.
- Documents identifying the authorized signatory e.g. passport copy, Emirates ID
- Trade license copy of the company
- Other official documents authorizing the entity/individual to conduct activities within the UAE e.g. certificate of incorporation, articles of association, power of attorney etc.
- Description of business activities
- Turnover for the last 12 months in AED
- Supporting document for 12-month sales
- Expected turnover in next 30 days
- Estimated value of imports for one year from each GCC countries
- Estimated value of exports for one year to each GCC countries
- Whether you expect to deal with GCC suppliers or customers
- Supporting documents for customs registration in each Emirates if applicable.
- Details of Bank Accounts.